How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I cannot use your site with my original password, which I

Customer Question

I cannot use your site with my original password, which I don't remember, and my
temporary password, which you just sent me. Can we just consider me a new client, get my question answered and pay the fee - and please don't charge me more than once as
you have done in the past when I couldn't use password(s). Thanks.My question is this: I have rented truck and tools to my employer and got a separate
Form 1099 for the rental. Can I use standard mile rate (I kept log of all usage) or do I
need to report actual expenses, fuel, insurance, tag, repairs,etc.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am a CPA. I will be happy to help you with your question.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 year ago.

If this is the first year that your truck is placed in service you have the option of using either the standard mileage rate or actual expenses.