Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

501c3 taxing assistance? Does anyone know someone I can call

Customer Question
501c3 taxing assistance? Does...
501c3 taxing assistance? Does anyone know someone I can call early this week?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/10/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, per Just Answer rules, experts cannot recommend a specific person or entity. I can, however, point you in the right direction.

You can find a CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent in your local area in Michigan by using the following links:

https://www.micpa.org/

http://misea.org/content.php?page=Find_an_Enrolled_Agent

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent