Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Delivered raw data (1099s) past year tax returns, and the

Customer Question
like to a new tax...
Delivered raw data (1099s) past year tax returns, and the like to a new tax person who has not only NOT completed returns for 2015 but never answers her telephone and has an office in San Diego and rents space up North (where we are). We e mail her, call her and even went to her rented space to see if she was "in residence" there. If she wont call us back, all we want at this stage is the raw material back so we can complete our tax returns.
Where or who or what are our options regarding this problem?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/8/2016
Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago
JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-

Hello

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

My name is ***** ***** I can help

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

She is required to return these items to you by law.

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

If you are not able to get them from her, you can obtain your transcripts from the irs website. It takes about 6 to 7 days. It will give you the information needed to file a tax return.

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

Another option is to ask your tax professional to get your transcripts by giving that person power of attorney.

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

If this happened in California contact the CTEC to contact that unresponsive tax preparer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you I will proceed and call the CTEC and hope that works.
Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

You are welcome. I have faith CTEC will be quite helpful.

Tax Professional: JACUSTOMER-8nme36c9-,
 replied 1 year ago

www.ctec.org

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney