How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am borrowing US$200000 as a personal loan fro a, I live in

Customer Question

I am borrowing US$200000 as a personal loan fro a
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I live in Canada as Canadian Citizen. I want to borrow US$200000 from a loan company in USA. I NEED this loan by wire transfer to my account. Does the lender pay taxes to IRAé
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

Hi,my name is Mark. I would be happy to help you with your question.

Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 11 months ago.

So you are borrowing from a US Resident?