Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am borrowing US$200000 as a personal loan fro a, I live in

Customer Question
I am borrowing US$200000 as...
I am borrowing US$200000 as a personal loan fro a
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I live in Canada as Canadian Citizen. I want to borrow US$200000 from a loan company in USA. I NEED this loan by wire transfer to my account. Does the lender pay taxes to IRAé
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: tHIS IS PURELY PERSONAL REFUNDABLE LOAN OVER 30 YEARS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
7/8/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi,my name is Mark. I would be happy to help you with your question.

So you are borrowing from a US Resident?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney