How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

C****, my husband and I have a construction company Royal

Customer Question

My name is*********, my husband and I have a construction company Royal Quality Install LLC it is an S Corporation. We are getting a judgement filed against us for over 6000.00 dollars from the union we belong to because we can't come up with the balloon payment. We have not been functioning as a company since Sept 2015. The company we were doing cabinet installation for filed bankruptcy and we have been unable to pay payroll tax or employment security tax or the carpenters Union. My question is what are our options?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

I'm going to offer you a phone call, since I don't suggest we communicate openly with your business name attached. Any Google search will find this question and answer thread.

Accept, and I can make the call after dinner (east coast time here).