Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Anne: :>) Please know that we do currently have a CPA

Customer Question
Hi Anne:...
Hi Anne: :>)
Please know that we do currently have a CPA that does our taxes that we are happy with. However, we would like to pay you appropriately for your expert opinion on plans that we are making. What do you charge.
Appreciative,
John Buckler (###) ###-####(direct line) ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
6/22/2016
Tax Professional: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Different contributor here. I am a California attorney, and tax law is part of my practice. If you are seeking advice on tax matters in a confidential setting, I will send you a premium services offer and we can take the discussion offline.

Note: I cannot lawfully negotiate price or terms in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your interest and for using Justanswer!

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney