How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Anne: :>) Please know that we do currently have a CPA

Customer Question

Hi Anne: :>)
Please know that we do currently have a CPA that does our taxes that we are happy with. However, we would like to pay you appropriately for your expert opinion on plans that we are making. What do you charge.
John Buckler (###) ###-####(direct line) ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Different contributor here. I am a California attorney, and tax law is part of my practice. If you are seeking advice on tax matters in a confidential setting, I will send you a premium services offer and we can take the discussion offline.

Note: I cannot lawfully negotiate price or terms in this forum.

Thanks in advance for your interest and for using Justanswer!

Related Tax Questions