Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Lane just responded and thank you, however the information I

Customer Question

Lane just responded and thank you, ***** ***** information I need is: Do the other party have a claim on the half of the property contributed to the corporation. The contribution was covered by unregistered common stock valued at $0.01 or one cent per share, 75000 shares authorized. This company was formed by the contributor, the 50% of the property was for the building of corporate assets to be used for credit building, instead the owner sold the company and all its assets. Does his wife have any claim to the his 50% of which he encumbered/sold? That's all I need.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

I just went back to that questoin and the answers to my questions arent there.

...

If the corportion was created by the husband AFTER marriage the the wife already owner half of it.

...

And if theproperty contributed to the corporation was purchased after marriage thay both already owned that as well

...

The transfer may as well not have happened.

...

The wife still owns half.

...

I would really appreciate your gloing back and rating my answer there (as I will not be credited for EITHER answer until you rate by usingnthose stars or faces on your screen AND clicking on"submit.")

...

here's the address of that question

...

http://www.justanswer.com/general/9rdeo-spouse-transfers-quit-claim-half-value.html