How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need assistance in completing form IRS 4797 "Sale of

Customer Question

I need assistance in completing form IRS 4797 "Sale of Business Property"... in order to file final tax return and close of 1120-A in 2017. Sale regards ***** ***** (2012) with Option to purchase property (by 2027). Settlement statement (line 509) shows lease payments as credits and options as $400K. Need someone to examine detailed analysis (22 lines of explanation / details) and make recommendation to structure so IRS does not consider sale taking place in 2012. Deed transferred at closing on 5/27/16. Lease executed in 12/27/2011.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

I'll post an Offer for personal assistance. Accept, and we can work on this shortly.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi again. PDtax here.

Since I didn't hear back, I assume you don't need assistance. I will advise site management to process a refund.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested assistance on Tuesday June 14th. This is the first contact I have received from you people today June 17th - 3 days later. I assumed since my credit card was billed the very next day, that you had no intention of responding to my request. Only collect money, so I asked credit card company to reverse the charge.Last time I used your service, I wasn't asked to pay until I accepted the answer. I find this highly unprofessional.

Related Tax Questions