Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need assistance in filling out the Colorado Individual Income Tax Form 104. I need some expert advice in filling...

Customer Question
I need assistance in filling...
I need assistance in filling out the Colorado Individual Income Tax Form 104
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
6/12/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific questions regarding CO Form 104.

Thank you.

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need some expert advice in filling out the Colorado Individual Income Tax Form 104, starting with item 5 and extending to item 71.

Have you completed and filed your federal tax return? If so, I can walk you through Colorado Form 104.

I will send you a Premium Service offer and we can communicate by personal email and telephone.

Best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney