Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to redo an earlier reconciliation. I tried to edit it

Customer Question
at the time I did...
I need to redo an earlier reconciliation. I tried to edit it at the time I did it but it wouldn't accpt the change that I put in. how do I fix an incorrect March reconciliaition. I have done another (April)since then but it came up wrong due to the first one being wrong. I need to redo them both.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
6/7/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

Here is some information:

https://community.intuit.com/questions/1191936-how-do-i-clear-unclear-reconcile-or-unreconcile-transactions

Here is some more info:

https://community.intuit.com/questions/940423-how-to-delete-a-reconciliation-in-quickbooks-online

Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney