Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I filed my income. Tax on2/2 5/16 I expect a rebate of 10770

Customer Question
dollars. I have not heard...
I filed my income. Tax on2/2 5/16 I expect a rebate of 10770 dollars. I have not heard from the irs. About the rebate. Jerry Milionis Email is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
6/7/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

The first step would be to verify the status of your refund.

You may start from this page

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

When the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund, you can see your actual personalized refund date. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after we receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

You may start from this page

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor