Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

They have just asked me to complete and send them back the

Customer Question
Hi there - they have...
Hi there - they have just asked me to complete and send them back the form - I want to make sure I do it correctly and don't have them withhold taxes as I don't believe my professional services should be subject to withholding tax
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/7/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

We need to stay in one thread or the other.

You will not have tax withheld as long as you are not physically in the US. Have you filled in any of the W8 BEN E yet?

Please let me know if you have been able to complete any section at all of the form,

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney