How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Indeed to retrieve my tax I.D number in order to upgrade my

Customer Question

Indeed to retrieve my tax I.D number in order to upgrade my cell phone with Verizon. It was setup by my office manager and the Tax I.D. Number was provided. I am now retired and do not have a clue to what that number was The office managerwascontacted and also does not remember it as well
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I don,t know what info is required. I think I can oroviide any thing they require
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be help you.

Tax IDs are:

social security number, EIN or ITIN. As individual you can have SS# ***** ITIN but not both. If you are employer or own a business, your business may have EIN.

Which one are you looking for?

Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?