How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Anderson Your Own Question
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  Tax attorney and accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Anderson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lrs wants to kmow how i calculated the figure $8352 on line

Customer Question

lrs wants to kmow how i calculated the figure $8352 on line 55 on form 1040.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I used the standard deduction for married filing jointly, I also checked the two age boxes on 39A.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i transposed $8351 on line 55 and 0 on iine 56.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist, but the easiest way is to have you scan and send me a copy of your return, so I can review the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
disregard. I figured it out.
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 1 year ago.

You might want to amend the return if you made a mistake.

Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 1 year ago.

You can amend your return by file 1040 X.