How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anne Your Own Question
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Anne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tax question. I have S-corp with single employee - me.

Customer Question

Tax question.
I have S-corp with single employee - me.
Should I file form 5500 (ez/sf) if amount of assets in pension fund does not exceed 250K ?
Plan is PROFIT SHARING KEOGH (so it combines 401K and profit sharing with maximum 52K per year)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.


I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you.

In a word, "yes" you should file Form 5500. Please see below:

If my answer has helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars

It is ONLY though positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.