Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Tax question. I have S-corp with single employee - me. Should I file form 5500 (ez/sf) if amount of assets in pension...

Customer Question
Tax question. I have S-corp with...
Tax question.
I have S-corp with single employee - me.
Should I file form 5500 (ez/sf) if amount of assets in pension fund does not exceed 250K ?
Plan is PROFIT SHARING KEOGH (so it combines 401K and profit sharing with maximum 52K per year)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
6/1/2016
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer

Hi

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you.

In a word, "yes" you should file Form 5500. Please see below:

https://www.fidelity.com/taxes/tax-statement-guides/form-5500

If my answer has helped you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars

It is ONLY though positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for choosing justanswer.

Anne
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer