How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to fill out Form 8962 : I found out that my

Customer Question

I am trying to fill out Form 8962
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I found out that my family's Federal Poverty Line is 411%. what should i answer next/
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I received a letter from the IRS asking me to fill out a form 8962. I am having a hard time understanding the instruction
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can somebody answer my question?
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

I apologize for the delay in responding to you, but your question was just made available to me.

You will need Form 1095-A to complete Form 8962.

I will be happy to complete Form 8962 for you, but you will need to provide me with additional information to do so.

I will make you a Premium Service offer, which you can accept or decline.

Best regards,