Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

We changed payroll service in march and apparntly missed

Customer Question
jan&feb tax JA: The Accountant will...
We changed payroll service in march and apparntly missed jan&feb tax
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE FULL PAYMENT NOW
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i DO NOT THINK SO.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/25/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi,...I may be stating the obvious here, but you can always PAY taxes via one of the IRS established electronic services....There's EFTPS (likely the service used BY your payroll company) where you set up a PIN with IRS andsend payment via a checking account (EFTPS stands for Electronic Federal Tax Payment System)....https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/...Doing this as quickly as possible would be (1) shown as a good faith effort and (2) then reconciled to the 941 that was filed if the numbers were included OR by filing a 941X if the amounts were not reflected
Here's the IRS site that lists ALL of the ways this can be paid....All of the services have one thing in common ... they tie to the way the IRS system works - tieing all payments to a specific year, a specific return (the 941 here), and a specific tax ID (EIN here)...https://www.irs.gov/payments
Based on the small amount of info that came over from the Bot, I've tried to address as much of the possible questions as I could....Please let me know what questions you have from here....lane......I hold a law degree, (concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law), an MBA, (specialization in finance & tax), as well as CFP and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, on three continents, since 1986.
Hello?
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS