Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

My original.queation was not clear I am NOT a resident of

Customer Question

my original.queation was not clear I am NOT a resident of Oklahoma just employers office is in oklahoma I work one month in Texas and one month in oklahoma all year but my employer registered all my income for.omlahoma but since I file my taxes in Texas since my home is there why would my employer put all of my income as Texas I have since transfered to our Houston office but last year is where my concern is
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
as a resident of Texas - you would be ONLY taxes in Oklahoma on income from Oklahoma sources.
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
In this situation - your employer incorrectly accounting for your work in each state - and incorrectly report ALL your earning as from Oklahoma sources.1. You may request your employer to correct reporting.2. You may file a formal complain to the Department of Labor.Oklahoma Department of Labor 3017 N Stiles, Suite 100 Oklahoma City, OK 73105***@******.*** Local:(###) ###-####Toll Free:(###) ###-####Fax:(###) ###-####age & Hour Division Oklahoma City OfficePhone:(###) ###-####Toll-Free:(###) ###-####Fax: (***) ***-****3. Or you may sue your employer for damages.These are your options.