How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant

Customer Question

I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant show a refund because of a civil trust penalty that I was assessed and am fighting now with my attorney. I need to change my deduction to break even at year end
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
HelloI would need to know much more to use the IRS W4 calculator.Your pay frequency, your withholding thus far for income tax, and if you itemize on your return.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
I will also need your withholding amount from your last paycheck