Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant

Customer Question
show a refund because of...
I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant show a refund because of a civil trust penalty that I was assessed and am fighting now with my attorney. I need to change my deduction to break even at year end
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/23/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloI would need to know much more to use the IRS W4 calculator.Your pay frequency, your withholding thus far for income tax, and if you itemize on your return.
I will also need your withholding amount from your last paycheck
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney