Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

When you have a corp 1120 with fiscal year end 3/31/16 and

Customer Question
you pay a dividend to...
When you have a corp 1120 with fiscal year end 3/31/16 and you pay a dividend to a trust with fiscal year end 4/30/16 (Div paid on 3/30/16)- What 1099-DIV is filed on corp level (2015?)(2016?) - since the individual flow-through from the Trust will be on the individual 1040's 2015 return. Cash basis vs. accrual matter on corp level?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/19/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomerYou issue a 2015 1099-div. T is the payors fiscal year that dictates. A 2015 1120, 2015 1099-div.Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer
PDtax
PDtax