Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My name is***** I filled taxes on turbo tax

Customer Question
my name is***** I filled taxes...
my name is*****
I filled taxes on turbo tax and my total income was $83375.02 and fed. taxes total $9427.54
But somehow someone changed it to a total of$120.000.00. And I was to receive my return of $3788.66 but the IRS removed this amount from my checking account.your number is 061036010114732. I can send you all W2 information just want to know why I had money removed. I was unemployed for 6 months last year. last four numbers SS. 0737.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/16/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi,...I can help here. ...Please black out all identifying information on the W-2 (social security number, name, address)....Also please send me the notice IRS sent telling you that there was additional income that you did not report ... This would have happened before any money was removed....(Also please mark out any identifying notice on the IRS paperwork)...I'll be waiting...Lane......I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney