Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a mobile auto repair business I received an

Customer Question
Hello, I have a mobile...
Hello, I have a mobile auto repair business I received an audit letter for 2014 tax year but on other pages of the the same letter is says bring 2012,13,14,15 tax returns log books for mileage, receipts for meals and receipts for tools and Van price I use for business to prove deductions and deprecations with me to the interview.
I haven't respond to the IRS audit letter yet because I did not keep the records or requested items and its going to be very hard to prove my deductions.
My question is what happens if I ignore the audit letter will the IRS audit any the other tax years other than what is stated on the top of the letter "you have been audited for 2014" I mean will I be audited for 12'13'14' and 15
Thanks in advace
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry need to ad one more thing, I am trying to know if I did not respond to the audit letter will I be sent a tax bill based on IRS calculation for just 2014?
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/16/2016
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist, and offer a phone call for later today.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, can you please tell me around what time you're going to call so I can be ready to speak.
I added my phone number to my account please let me know if you don't have access to it.
Than you very much
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is that in addition to what I just paid?
It is.
PDtax
PDtax