How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4677
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Should I set up an inc corp

Customer Question

Should I set up an inc corporation to offset my personal taxes which are derived solely from an LLC with commercial real estate properties providing only rental income? Annual income from 2 rentals approximately $540,000 now, raising to $700,000 December 1, 2016. There are two properties, one in California, one in Arizona, equally owned by three family members.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist, but the answer is not as simple as you might like.I suggest we spend 20 minutes professional time to review your situation, after which I can recommend the best course of action.That 20 minutes will be $100, plus the deposit you posted.
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
I'll post an offer for that consulting time. Accept, and a private link will be established we can use to communicate privately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
may i please get a $30 refund.