How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When we filed with you on our 2015 taxes I was under the impression it

Customer Question

When we filed with you on our 2015 taxes I was under the impression it was not going to be done on the 1040EZ. We paid 59.95. I thought EZ was cheaper. Also, I tried to print the entire tax return with the deductions, but I could not pull that up. I would like to get a copy. And can I refile 2014 under married filing joint.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.What do you mean with "filed with you"? Do you mean Turbo Tax?You can print the entire copy to the return with all documents. But 1040EZ usually doesn't allow deductions. Can you tell me what deductions you claimed?Generally, you can change any filing status to married filing jointly. You will have to file an amended return 1040X on paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was on turbo taxes' website and asked the question to them. I don't know how just answer came on. We claimed business expenses, like tools, uniform, union dues, use of car for business. I am unable to print that. I have to go to IRS and need a full copy of the return. do I need to go back to their website and cancel this payment. I already paid money to them and don't know why I should have to pay to get an answer.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
If you want to cancel this payment I can contact customer service. We do not have nothing to do with Turbo Tax.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.