Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I pull up my 2015 tax return on line JA: The Accountant

Customer Question
how do I pull up...
how do I pull up my 2015 tax return on line
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my accountant is closed today and need to pull up my tax return now for a loan
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not sure. I always do our taxes, and now all of a sudden, my husband needs all the returns, i believe to get a loan
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/9/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
You can get it from the IRS:https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
It costs to get a copy. It is free to get a transcript.
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney