Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What turbo tax software/program will compute Virginia part

Customer Question
year resident return should I...
What turbo tax software/program will compute Virginia part year resident return should I purchase?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/6/2016
Tax Professional: DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Welcome and thanks for your question! Turbo Tax basic and above will allow you to file multiple state tax returns. I would recommend purchasing whichever the "lowest" version is that contains all the features needed for your particular tax situation.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you, ***** ***** tax basic will compute a part year va return for me?
Yes, Turbotax Basic will allow you to compute a part-year Virginia return. However, you will need to purchase the state separately at a rate of $29.95. Turbo Tax basic does not include a state in the base price of the software.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you, ***** *****
You're welcome! Glad I could be of some help to you.
Have a wonderful evening!
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA