Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am seeking someone to help me with business P/L preparation JA:

Customer Question
I am seeking someone to...
I am seeking someone to help me with business P/L preparation
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am in west Los Angeles. I am dealing with a mortgage lender who has asked me to prepare a business p/l based on my last 24 months of bank statements
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am looking for someone to help me prepare a p/l
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/5/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi,...I can help you here....First, are you a sole proprietor, LLC, partner os S0r C-Corp shareholder?...Let me know and we can go from there...Lane......I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I see you've requested a call ... I'll post the offer, Once you accept, we will see a private link where we can share contact information confidentially - I'll enter the office phone and email
I still haven't seen you accept or respond ... We can certainly continue here....Let me know. I'll be here...Lane
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sole proprietor
OK so how, exactly, can I help ... I can provide some Templates that, if you have Microsoft Excell will allow you just to drop in the numbers....OR we can talk about format and what should go INTO the P&L...One good place to start is with your Schedule C
Here's a template that might help:...http://scc.losrios.edu/~burbagg/stmts2.pdf
Did you see the template? ... also note that I have made an additional services offer that will allow us to talk or email directly.
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS