Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Is there any way i can get a little more money in my

Customer Question
Hello is there any way...
Hello is there any way i can get a little more money in my take home pay? I make 440 before taxes and my take home is 396.75. I claim my self as head of household and 3 children. What is the total that im allowed to claim. Thanks Danielle
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Two of the children are disabled
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/4/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Hi Danielle. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. After deducting social security and Medicare tax, you have 2.34% of income tax taken out of your paycheck. What's state do you live in?
If you have federal taxes taken out and this is your only income you can claim one more exemption. Most states however wants you to have at least some minimum taxes withheld. Currently you have $10 taking out of your paycheck for federal ans state income tax.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney