Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I would like to know how much tax I will pay if am living in

Customer Question
WA State, I heard that...
I would like to know how much tax I will pay if am living in WA State, I heard that there is no income tax, does that mean if my annual salary is 50k I will have 50k by the end of the year ? if there are other taxes please let me know how the Tax works in WA State, As am considering to live there for working in Boeing.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/3/2016
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard, Tax Attorney
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Washington state has no personal income tax. Thus, that means you need not file a state income tax return for Washington and will owe no state income tax. All you will need to do is file your Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and whatever tax you owe at the Federal level is all the income tax you will owe. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Richard, Tax Attorney