How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out it 2104JA: The Accountant will know how

Customer Question

i am filling out it 2104
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i don't know how to fill it
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: i am on an internship, but payed. i am a foreign student with fellowship payed and have already filed grantax
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any forms reporting your internship payments?How your internship payments were used?Who paid you these internship? You mentioned that you already filed grantax - can you clarify what exactly you filed and to whom?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received a scholarship. And all of my taxes for 2015 were filed. Now I am starting a payed internship at CNN. They gave me this form that I have to file
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
Can you specify what exactly form you are given?