emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

In December 2015 took out $31500 personal loan, 4 yr, and paid

Customer Question

In December 2015 took out $31500 personal loan, 4 yr, and paid Clearchoice to start a full set dental uppers. Question. Can I deduct the full amount as medical expense?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. You cannot deduct the loan but you can deduct the payments you made to Clearchoice.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.