Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Why have you not had the decency to answer the question I

Customer Question
put to you yesterday. I have...
Why have you not had the decency to answer the question I put to you yesterday.
I have been taken for a ride again, and you have taken my fee without doing your job properly.
I wanted to know if a person calling himself a State Attorney, (name ***** *****ez), who is handling some funds transfer from US to me in NZ, and wants me to pay a large $105,000 tax fee to the US Tax Department, to haver the money transferred.
Please answer my question now, Thankyou.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
5/2/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Different expert here - my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.If you are referring to transferring funds from a US bank account to a NZ bank account, there is no tax due to the US or NZ.If you give me additional information about the individual you are dealing with (***** *****ez), I can research that further for you.If both accounts are yours, why are you not doing a bank to bank transfer? The banks will handle the transfer of funds.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent