Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do i get them to get take out taxes on my checks?

Customer Question
how do i get them to get take out taxes on my checks?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/1/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. Can you be more specific? What checks you mean? Payroll checks? Social security or Retirement checks? Or other checks?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Social Security checks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
So I don't have to pay them at the end of the year
You need to send W4V form: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4v.pdfI would drop it off at the office personally if you can to speed up the processing.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.
emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser