Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My taxes were accepted on 04182016 and I have received

Customer Question
My taxes for DC were...
My taxes for DC were accepted on 04182016 and I have received my refund for state already. Will the status change for DC or will I have to just figure things out and call them if there is an issue?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/28/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Can you clarify what issue do you expect?
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
'
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know. I've filed my taxes in prior years and I just want to know if they are delayed in processing refunds.
We definitely need some clarification here...You just wrote above "I have received my refund for state already" - that means - your tax return was already processed.and now you mention the delay in processing refunds....Can you describe your situation in details ?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney