Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Can my daughter claim my home property. Taxes if she dont own

Customer Question
property...
Can my daughter claim my home property. Taxes if she dont own property
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/27/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloProperty taxes are a deduction to the home owner. If your daughter does not own the property and is not liable to pay the taxes, she, unfortunately would not be allowed the deduction.Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Checking to see if you responded
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4