Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have used Premier in the past because I owned an apartment

Customer Question
building. I sold it in...
I have used Premier in the past because I owned an apartment building. I sold it in 2015. Which service should I use for 2016. Would Deluxe be the correct service? If so, how do I change my subscription for 2016?
Thank you, Tom
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/26/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
It really depends upon your situation:https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/online/You should contact intuit and change your service:https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901492-what-s-the-advantage-of-turbotax-advantage
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney