Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Kindly I would like to know the meaning of " subject to provision…

Customer Question
Kindly I would like...

Kindly I would like to know the meaning of " subject to provision of section 25 "

Accountant's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No I haven't yet

Accountant's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I want to understand the interpretation of the income tax act 2004 which provide that " subject to provisions of section 25,where a person or associate of a person derives an amount ( " the compensation amount") which compensates for or represents recovery of -

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

Only that

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
4/24/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 2 years ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
Please provide more information. Section 25 of what Act or document?https://www.google.com/search?q=subject+to+provision+of+section+25+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8