Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Kindly I would like to know the meaning of " subject to provision

Customer Question
of section 25 " JA: OK...
Kindly I would like to know the meaning of " subject to provision of section 25 "
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to understand the interpretation of the income tax act 2004 which provide that " subject to provisions of section 25,where a person or associate of a person derives an amount ( " the compensation amount") which compensates for or represents recovery of -
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Only that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/24/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
Please provide more information. Section 25 of what Act or document?https://www.google.com/search?q=subject+to+provision+of+section+25+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney