Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I was not aware I was to file homestead deduction,st

Customer Question
I was not aware I...
I was not aware I was to file for a homestead deduction,st joe county Indiana after I extablished a new equity line on my home due to maturity on the old one, can I get it after I receved my tax bill?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/22/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
You can file a homestead at any time. The lender may have an issue if you file it before the loan. They should not have an issue if you file it after as their loan may have priority. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney