How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get my account checked to see if I am receiving the

Customer Question

How can I get my account checked to see if I am receiving the correct amount each month?
How can I change my Fed. Tax deductions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.
HII'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years, and I'll be happy to help you. Can you please tell me what income you are referring to? (for example: Social Security, a retirement fund?) and are you having Federal tax deducted from this income, or some other income?