Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Grave errors were made on the taxes what should I do

Customer Question
grave errors were made on the taxes what should I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/20/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
As long as you are able to post your question - I assume these are grave errors and may be corrected...Generally what you need to correct errors on the tax return - prepare and submit the amended return.Let me know what exactly error you found and we will start from there.
.I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor