How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I dont know if i'm talking to the right poeple or not but can

Customer Question

i dont know if i'm talking to the right poeple or not but can you tell me what i have to doabout changing a name on a ein . I had a truck repair shop and i closed it 7/2015. Out where I live there is a little gas station that isnt open and i would like to open it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Crystal. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Can you provide me a bit more information? What kind of entity is this? Thanks.