Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need a copy of irs cp-575

Customer Question
i need a copy of irs cp-575
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/20/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
The IRS Form CP575 is the IRS generated letter you received from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number.Here is an example of that letterhttp://www.nachi.org/documents/cominspectein.pdf
For copy you need contact IRS via the phone. Call _1_800_829_4933_ from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm..You need to be an authorized person to request a letter for the corporation.Actually - the IRS will not re-issue or provide a copy of the CP575 Letter.If you lost your original letter and need to confirm your EIN - the IRS will send you the letter 147C that may be used when you are asked for the CP575 Letter.The letter 147C is accepted for billing purposes...I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor