How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29570
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I may have a question on tax treatment on a forced distribution

Customer Question

I may have a question on tax treatment on a forced distribution my contributions in a 401(a) plan run by the state of wi. I will be back to this site later after I gather more information.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
Distribution will be reported and included into your taxable income.
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
You should have form 1099R which reports- gross distribution- taxable part of the distribution- federal tax withholdingLet me know if you need any help with reporting..I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.