Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I may have a question on tax treatment on a forced distribution

Customer Question
my contributions in a 401(a)...
I may have a question on tax treatment on a forced distribution my contributions in a 401(a) plan run by the state of wi. I will be back to this site later after I gather more information.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/20/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Distribution will be reported and included into your taxable income.
You should have form 1099R which reports- gross distribution- taxable part of the distribution- federal tax withholdingLet me know if you need any help with reporting..I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor