Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I owe $7,000 in federal taxes JA: The Accountant will know

Customer Question
I owe $7,000 in federal...
I owe $7,000 in federal taxes
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what information?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: I dont believe so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/19/2016
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard, Tax Attorney
Good afternoon David. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Are you looking for a way to resolve this tax debt with the IRS? Thanks.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney