How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Filling out form 982 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

filling out form 982
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had 64073.00 in cc debt cancelled my assets were 240451 bebts 394858
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: I negotiated mwith the 3 banks myself to come to an agreed settlement amount. I was starting to file bankruptcy, but avoided it by doing this
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I paid the fee
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question - on box 1, mark the check box for insolvency. Line 2, enter 64073 You're done - the rest is for other circumstances, mainly businesses. Please let me know if you need anything additioanl. If not, please rate positive.

Related Tax Questions