Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Filling out form 982 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question
filling out form 982 JA: Thanks...
filling out form 982
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had 64073.00 in cc debt cancelled my assets were 240451 bebts 394858
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: I negotiated mwith the 3 banks myself to come to an agreed settlement amount. I was starting to file bankruptcy, but avoided it by doing this
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK I paid the fee
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/19/2016
Tax Professional: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Thanks for your question - on box 1, mark the check box for insolvency. Line 2, enter 64073 You're done - the rest is for other circumstances, mainly businesses. Please let me know if you need anything additioanl. If not, please rate positive.