How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 55707
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What form code fill out on the business extension -

Customer Question

What form code for I fill out on the business extension - Part II. I need to file an extension for my LLC?
Also, do I also include myself on filing personal taxes with my husband? I did not take pay from my LLC.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. If your LLC is taxed as a partnership, then you would put "09" in Part I and not complete Part II. If your LLC is taxed as an S Corp, then you would put "25" in Part II and leave Part I blank. Yes, you still want to include yourself on the personal return. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!