Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

Proper form memorial fund tax filing JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

proper form for a memorial fund tax filing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: set up a memorial fund after my dad's funeral to cash the checks had to get a tax id # ***** do that with the bank
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I need to file a tax form and what form would that be? the fund opened with $415 and is now less than that due to bank fees
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Angie. I am happy to help you with your tax question. To be sure I have all the information in order to give you the most accurate answer, I will need to ask you a couple of questions. Did you set the memorial fund up as a non-profit? During 2015, the only funds received were the $415?
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.