Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Do I have to pay Med-Cal services I'm a low income

Customer Question
Do I have to pay...
Do I have to pay Med-Cal for their services I'm a low income senior
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/18/2016
Tax Professional: Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. No, you do not if you qualify for aged and disabled poverty level Medi-Cal. Aged and Disabled Federal Poverty Level Medi-Cal provides free, full scope Medi-Cal services for disabled or aged individuals who meet the income and asset requirements of the program. Blind people are also eligible, but must be determined disabled. To qualify for the Aged and Disabled Federal Poverty Level Medi-Cal, an individual's monthly total countable income (minus a Maintenance Needs Allowance and any health, vision, and dental insurance premiums) must be less than $1,220 ($1,645 for a couple). Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney