How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file my 2013 taxes by tomorrow. I need to get a copy

Customer Question

I need to file my 2013 taxes by tomorrow. I need to get a copy of all information that
the IRS has about me (e.g., w-2, dividends, interest, etc.)
Thanks in advance for your help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. Unfortunately that's may not be possible. The only way to get all information that IRS has is to request a transcript and unless you are a tax professional with valid PTIN, it takes 5 - 10 days to get it.