How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7197
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I get help with oweing $800-$1200 to the IRS

Customer Question

can I get help with oweing $800-$1200 to the IRS for 2014
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
What kind of help are you talking about?The first thing you must do is file the return which you should do as soon as possible. The IRS won't refund your overpayment for 2015 if you have a balance due on your account or have any open years that you have not filed a return for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.